The given policy describes the types of information we gather and the principles of its use and provision.
What information do we gather?
1. We collect and process personal data you provide when interacting with us online, by e-mail, mobile phone, telephone or mail.
Such personal data may include:
first name and surname;
citizenship, language preference;
unique identification information (for example, the username or client number and password to access the personal account on the site).
2. Data transmitted in automatic mode.
It is about IP, cookie, parameters, and settings of Internet browsers, user's location, his actions, etc. Unlike personal data, such information is depersonalized and therefore does not refer to personal data.
How do we use such information?
Firstly, we use all available information to provide and support our Site. Here are some examples:
- to provide information and services requested by the User
- to respond to user's requests
- for statistics generation
Secondly, we must have a legal basis for the processing of your personal data. In most cases, it will be our obligation to provide services on the basis of contracts signed with us. The purposes of using your personal data and our legal basis for this are described below:
- provision of access to our website and the requested information, including, without any limitations, requests for prices for lots, catalogs - for a rendering of services under the сontract
- answers to your inquiries about our lots, the order of registration in your personal cabinet for participation in the auction - for a rendering of services under the сontract
- with your consent - information about your social network page, financial guarantees
Local Authorities does not transfer User's personal data to third parties.
We can transfer information on the User to third parties only if this is required: for observation of law, regulatory legal act, judgment execution; for fraud detection or impeding; for an elimination of the site technical malfunction; for delivery of data based on the request of authorized government bodies.
We do not use user's personal information for the e-newsletter and unique offers, sale transaction processing and provision of services.
Local Authorities takes all measures to protect Users' data from unauthorized access:
update services and management systems of the site and its content regularly;
encrypt resource archive copies;
inspect for malicious codes regularly;
use the virtual private server to host the site.
Personal data is processed using appropriate procedures and technologies to ensure and protect their safety, availability, confidentiality, and integrity and to prevent their unlawful and unauthorized use, accidental loss or damage, from the moment they are collected till destruction.
Personal data transmitted via Internet is encrypted.
If we provide you (or you choose) a password that gives you access to some of your personal data contained in your account, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of the password. You shouldn't tell anyone your password.
Storage and deletion of personal data
Personal data are persisted as long as they are required for the purposes they were collected, namely for the conclusion of a contract where one of the parties is the subject of personal data; later, all unnecessary personal data will be removed from our systems.
The storage of personal data after the expiration of this period is possible only in case of need to fulfill regulatory obligations.
You have the right to access your personal data free of charge any time in the following ways:
- request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us. We may refuse to provide this information in case of unreasonable or redundant requests;
- request correction of personal data in case they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- request the deletion of personal data if it is no longer required for the purposes with which it was originally collected or processed, except where it is necessary to fulfill regulatory obligations on the preservation of personal data;
- prohibit further processing of personal data. If there is an agreement with us on participation in tenders, this action may cause termination of the agreement;
Each User has the right to edit the information provided.
Also, consent for personal data processing may be withdrawn by the User at any time. To change or revoke the information provided, please contact us by email or at 350010, Krasnodar, Zipovskaya Str. 5, building 33
How to ask a question
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, you can contact us using one of the following ways:
Contact LLC RMK on the Internet or by e-mail:
350010, Krasnodar Zipovskaya St. 5, building 33
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We will notify you of changes to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised policy before continuing to use our Site.
Last edited: 29.11.2021.